The Board of Management has the day-to-day leadership of the holding company, and carries final responsibility for the performance of the holding company and the firms within it.
The Board of Management
- Develops our strategy and long-term planning
- Monitors our risk profile
- Provides leadership to our divisional and staff directors
- Draws up our financial statements
- Evaluates the key performance indicators and business plans of the divisions and other business units.
The Board of Management is appointed by the Supervisory Board, and is accountable to the Supervisory Board and the General Shareholders’ Meeting. Eneco’s Board of Management is made up of four members.
|Mr. J.F. (Jeroen) De Haas (1959)
||C.J. (Kees-Jan) Rameau (1962)
||A.J. (Guido) Dubbeld (1971)
||M.W.M. (Marc) van der Linden (1972)