Responsible Disclosure Statement
At Eneco Group we consider the security of our systems a top priority. Unfortunately, regardless of the effort we put in system security, vulnerabilities may still be present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like you to help us better protect our systems and the personal data entrusted to us by our customers and employees.
Please do the following
- Submit your findings.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or by deleting or modifying other people’s data.
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications to third parties.
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually the IP-address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require additional information.
What we promise
- We will respond to your report in 5 working days with our evaluation of your report and an expected resolution date.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report.
- We will not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission, unless we are legally obliged to. Reporting under a pseudonym is possible.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name or pseudonym as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise).