Eneco is headed by the management board, which is accountable to the supervisory board.
The management board carries final responsibility for the day-to-day leadership and the performance of the holding company and its operating companies.
The management board:
- Develops Eneco’s strategy and long-term planning;
- Monitors the company’s risk profile;
- Heads the board of directors;
- Is responsible for the company’s financial statements;
- Evaluates the key performance indicators and business plans of the company divisions and business units.
The management board is appointed by the supervisory board and is accountable to the supervisory board and the general shareholders’ meeting.
Eneco’s management board comprises of six members.
The supervisory board of Eneco advises the management board and monitors the policy of the management board and the general status of the holding company and associated businesses. Eneco’s supervisory board has established two committees:
- an RSA committee (Remuneration Selection Appointment);
- an audit committee.
The RSA committee consisting of: Michael Enthoven (chairperson), Annemieke Roobeek, Yutaka Kashiwagi and Mel Kroon (members) selects and appoints the members of the management board and advises on the remuneration of the management board and the supervisory board.
The audit committee consisting of: Michael Enthoven (chairperson), Gaku Yaguchi and Mel Kroon (members), oversees important financial matters. This committee meets quarterly to discuss these matters and meets with the external auditor at least twice a year. The supervisory board submits the financial statements to the general meeting of shareholders for adoption.